TERMS & CONDITIONS – One Day Shopping Festival Instagram Gift Voucher Giveaway
PROMOTION CENTRE: Melbourne Central
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the One Day Shopping Festival Instagram Gift Voucher Giveaway (the Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Who can enter? Entry is only open to residents of Australia. The Promoter’s directors, management, employees, retailers, tenants of participating centres and their immediate families
together with agencies and suppliers associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion Period: This Promotion commences at 4pm on Sunday 23rd November 2014 and
closes at 5pm on Tuesday 25
th November 2014.
4. How to enter? To enter the Promotion, an entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
- Regram the One Day Shopping Festival Giveaway post to their own Instagram timeline
- Follow the Melbourne Central Instagram account - @melbournecentral
- Use the hashtag #shoppingfestival in the caption of their regram
- Winners will be drawn at random and the Promoters decisions are final.
- Entrants account must be on public (not private) in order to be a valid form of entry
5. Receipt of Entries: Entries are deemed to be received at time of receipt by the Promoter.
Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive.
6. How many times can you enter? Participants can enter as many times as they wish.
7. The draw: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be placed into the draw. The
draw will take place in the Centre Management office at 5pm on Tuesday 25th November 2014.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Prize details: There is 1 x $250 Melbourne Central Gift Card prize to be won.
9. Total prize value: The total maximum total prize value is AUD $250.00. The value of each prize
is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion and is based on the recommended
retail price. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s).
10. Notification: Winners will be notified by the Promoter on their individual competition entry (post)
via Instagram. Winners will be instructed to send their full name and Instagram user name to
MelbourneCentral.Marketing@gpt.com.au to claim their prize.
11. Winner: Where requested by the Promoter, the winner must provide evidence which, to the
reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, demonstrates that he or she is the winner, is eligible to
enter and has complied with these terms and conditions.
12. Minors: If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent
13. Disqualification: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to
disqualify any entrant who forged, manipulated or tampered with the entry process, who submits
an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who does not provide all
information requested on the entry form, where applicable.
14. Claiming prizes: Winners will be instructed to send their full name and Instagram user name to
MelbourneCentral.Marketing@gpt.com.au to claim their prize. Winners will receive a verification
email from the Promoter and the Gift Card will be available for collection from 10am Wednesday
26th November 2014 at the Guest Service Desk on Level 1 at Melbourne Central Shopping
All prizes should be claimed and collected in person by the winner at their own cost within 1 month
from the date of winning (unless otherwise advised). Unless specified otherwise, it is the sole
responsibility of winners to collect their prize. The Promoter will not notify winners of the time
15. Prizes: Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash. All prizes
are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Promoter excludes all warranties in
connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to
substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value (including where the prize is unavailable)
for whatever reason), subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory
where required. The prize and/or any element of the prize must be taken as stated and cannot be
varied by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their prize
and/or any element of the prize as stated.
16. Redraw: The Promoter may conduct such further draws as necessary for any unclaimed prizes or
in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions The redraw will be
conducted at 9am on Friday 2
nd January 2015. Any redraws will be conducted at the centre
management office, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Winners of any
unclaimed prizes will be notified on the winners post via Instagram at 9am on Friday 2
17. Entries: No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly
entered or misdirected entries. Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic,
programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service
(as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
18. Variation/cancellation: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the
Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including these
terms and conditions and the prizes, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State
and Territory where relevant.
19. Receipts: If receipts are required to enter this Promotion, the following types of receipts cannot be
used for this Promotion: bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions,
bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills); credit
card statements or bank statements; undated receipts; receipts which have already been used to
enter this Promotion and lay-by payments. The Promoter reserves the right to make a copy of or
mark any receipts used by an entrant to enter this Promotion.
20. GPT Gift Card Prize: Any prize which is or contains a GPT Gift Card is subject to the standard
GPT Gift Card terms and conditions, available at www.gpt.com.au.
21. Travel prize: Any prize which is or contains an airline ticket, travel voucher or is related to travel
does not include travel insurance, in-room services and unless specified otherwise any other
travel related expenses. The winner must comply with the airline or suppliers terms and conditions
22. Sponsored prize: Any prize which is sponsored by a retailer is subject to the terms and
conditions of that retailer.
23. Liability and release: The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which
is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury,
loss or damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting
or using a prize or participating in this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded
by law. The Promoter is not responsible for defective prizes, lost or stolen prizes or misuse of any
prize. All entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or
expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this Promotion including (but
not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential,
foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
24. Printing errors: In the event of printing errors, quality control matters, structural faults or similar
factors, any claims for prizes or entitlements to claims will be dealt with in accordance with the
relevant state legislative requirements.
25. Entries property of the Promoter: All entries (including any information or drawings or items
submitted with the entry) becomes the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, each
entrant consents to the entry being used by the Promoter (and the Promoter’s Related Entities
and agents) for any purpose whatsoever (including without limitation, in print and electronic
format) and the Promoter may use, reproduce or modify the entry or any part of the entry without
any further reference to the entrant (including not naming the entrant as the creator) or payment
or other compensation to the entrant. Without limiting the foregoing the Promoter may use all or
any part of the entry on the Promoter’s website or in other forms of social media or on otherwebsites or in any other media used by the Promoter for an indefinite period of time without
attribution to the entrant.
26. Privacy: By entering this Promotion, (unless the entrant has specified otherwise) each entrant
consents to the personal information they submit with their entry being used for the primary
purposes of: administering this Promotion, passing on information to related entities and to enter
into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity activities of the Promoter or its
related entities. An entrant may request access to his or her personal information held by the
Promoter by contacting the Promoter’s Privacy Officer. The Promoter may deny a request for
access in some circumstances. If it does it will tell you why. An access fee may be charged to
cover the Promoter’s costs of providing the information. The Promoter regards the security of
personal information as a priority however the Promoter cannot guarantee the security of personal
27. Photograph of winner and media activities: The name and photograph of the winner(s) may be
used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner notifies the Promoter at the
time of accepting the prize that he or she does not consent to such use. Each winner agrees to
participate in any news media activities surrounding the Promotion.
28. Record keeping: The Promoter will retain the entry form and other records relating to this
Promotion for the period it is required to in accordance with the relevant state legislative
requirements (after the date on which the winners are drawn, after which the entry form will be
destroyed if the entrant has indicated on the entry form that he or she does not wish to receive
any further information from the Promoter.
29. Promoter’s decision final: All decisions of the Promoter with respect to the matters referred to in
these terms and conditions are final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the
event of a dispute.
30. Promoter: The Promoter is GPT Property Management Pty Ltd ABN 29 116 099 631, Level 52,
MLC Centre, 19-29 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000. Telephone number (02) 8239 3555.